MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - The Federer Decline Thread

View Single Post

Old 12-07-2012, 01:58 PM   #1308
country flag ProdigyEng

ProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Federer Decline Thread (Is he done)

No chance he's done. If he can still win Wimbledon in 2012, which was done by beating Andy Murray (who has his best year to date), as well as still top the World Rankings when all of the other top 4, apart from maybe Nadal seem to be improving, then I don't think he'll be done for another four or five years. I'm not the biggest fan of fed, mainly due to his annoying fans and his obvious, but never talked about arrogance, but there's not doubting he is still one of the best on tour and plays probably the most exciting Tennis when he's on form. Of course lapses in concentrating are becoming more and more regular and his backhand is becoming weak, but when on the biggest stages fed steps up and always goes deep in the important tournaments. I don't think he cares about masters any more, and rightfully so. He earned the chance to miss these tournaments and we'll see him focus less and less on them, including the ones he enters. It might not happen but we could very well see fed do will in Rio 2016 but it all depends and even if he makes it the court surface may not suit him.

But any problem cannot be found?

argument.
ProdigyEng is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote