MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Attention Seeker Thread. - Apocalypse Now..... Enlightenment Tomorrow.

View Single Post

Old 12-07-2012, 01:45 PM   #4632
country flag Punky

Punky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Attention Seeker Thread. - Happy Holidays!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathaliia View Post

haha yeah but journalists drink A LOT of coffee or you could be a movie director or script writer

why did you become vegetarian? belief system? im afraid about your health actually, i hope you consult a doctor! my friends are even vegans, they have a child who is fed vegan way and instantly caught anemia and is getting sick all the time
used to do small films with my family, its so laughable we watch it and cant breath, its so bad lol

i used to be vegetarian in my teens but my doctor draw the line after 2 years so i stopped for 10 years and im a vegetarian (again) in the past month..i dont know i just try to be better? im a very lucky person, i have a lot of things and i try to give back..
i think if i will be vegetarian i wont hurt animals and less pasture field for a cow (my future burger) and this field will be used for growing rice or corn = more food for more ppl..

at least thats what i believe, something like Gandhi words "Be the change you want to see in the world"

i should really see a Doc..im lazy to go

ur friends should give their child Vitamins and Supplements
things were created to be used.
The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved, and people are being used."

"יברכך ה' וישמרך,יאר ה' פניו אליך ויחונך,ישא ה' פניו אליך וישם לך שלום"
Punky is offline View My Blog!