MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - I can be the best player ever: Tomic

View Single Post

Old 12-07-2012, 01:03 PM   #68
country flag ssin

ssin has a reputation beyond reputessin has a reputation beyond reputessin has a reputation beyond reputessin has a reputation beyond reputessin has a reputation beyond reputessin has a reputation beyond reputessin has a reputation beyond reputessin has a reputation beyond reputessin has a reputation beyond reputessin has a reputation beyond reputessin has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I can be the best player ever: Tomic

Quote:
Originally Posted by duong View Post
one more trolling thread : this article had been posted on this forum for long (except that Stosur's words were not detailed but who cares what she says about another guy ?) but by people who had understood that the only important info was that Tomic had not planned to play that DC tie and preferred preparing American tournaments in february.

Leave the kid a break, he has enough problems at the moment, he doesn't really care at the significance of such words
come on duong, relax and join some laugh, Bernie shouldn't mind, being a media personality. He must know by now that he will be roasted for much less pompous things expressed publicly...he is not a kid anymore btw...so no, he won't be given a break That's how it is in the world, although I agree with you in principle, and personally might give "the kid" a break... sort of.

Anyway, Tomic

He is probably a future slam winner, though
ssin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote