MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Gimpy vLove Shack vol. 3: featuring the 2012 PopCon winner and The Bulldog.

View Single Post

Old 12-07-2012, 01:02 PM   #1229
country flag tripwires

tripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Gimpy vLove Shack vol. 3: Cool young Brits hub + their bros.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bulldog View Post
Get well soon, my dear.
Thanks. I feel a bit better but couldn't finish my lunch. Should I go to Winter Wonderland tonight...?

Quote:
If I got my act together and stopped doing 'it', then I just wouldn't be George, would I?
No, but you would be a new and improved George. That's pretty gerat too, no?

Quote:
I wish. No it was something slightly different to that. Well, actually a lot different. Too tired to explain now.
You're not tired anymore, so tell me.

Quote:
I have no idea where this 'somewhere special' is, otherwise I would have specified, no?

AS exams are the first year exams in A levels. A2 exams are the second year exams in A levels. So I am in the first year of two.
You have two years of exams? Do the grades for both years count for uni admissions?

Quote:
I'm a baby of my word. However I'm too tired to have my mind picked at now, so maybe tomorrow or whenever really?
Just tell me what thoughts you harboured that made you feel guilty! You know what I want to know.

Quote:
Thanks, I feel the pride, too. Maybe next week I will go for 90 minutes per day.
That would truly be incredible. Somehow I doubt it would happen though...

Quote:
Late! I'm always late, and I'm hardly ever sick. So go figure! Once again, hope you get better soon!
The Tube screwed me over as well; had to wait 3 minutes at King's Cross. Being late is so awful. Don't you feel like you're disrespecting your teacher when you're late for his/her class? I was 15 minutes late for class yesterday morning too and I felt so bad. Someone else was 30 minutes late though.
"But certain interests of particular people are so important that it would be wrong - morally wrong - for the community to sacrifice those interests just to secure an overall benefit. Political rights mark off and protect these particularly important interests. A political right, we may say, is a trump over the kind of trade-off argument that normally justifies political action." - Ronald Dworkin (RIP)
tripwires is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote