MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Challenge: Predict the Top 8 of 2013 [final standings]

View Single Post

Old 12-07-2012, 01:40 PM   #49
country flag duong

duong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Challenge: Predict the Top 8 of 2013 !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taejin View Post
Yea, but you can't be #1 just on slams performance, not even #2 unless he wins at least three of them. Nadal missed the entire second part of the season and Murray passed him little over 1k.
yes yes I already talked about that, Murray first was a Masters-1000 king then focused on slams because it got very obsessing that he hadn't won one : now he's won one but clearly needs both to reach his next goal which is clearly the number 1, but why would it be impossible ?

Of course I still think that Djokovic is the huge favorite for number 1 next year, but Murray is surely a contender whom Djokovic highly considers, he praised a lot the level of their last matches by the way.