MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - I can be the best player ever: Tomic

View Single Post

Old 12-07-2012, 12:17 PM   #65
country flag duong

duong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I can be the best player ever: Tomic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hypnotize View Post
Why is it that in every single thread you seem to bring up these so-called "facts"? Leaving aside this is a thread about Tomic and not your obsession with Novak, these are just rumours and opinions. Your source (who you trust, LOL) could either have made the whole thing up because it fits their agenda or only knows half the story and filled in the rest. We're all aware this is a burning issue for you that you feel the need to relate at every opportunity but try and remember none of this has been even been corroborated by another "trusted source". Even if there was any truth in it, so what? It just shows Novak was ambitious and Federer is known for being a dick to anyone who doesn't kiss his ass so why should he be respectful to Federer? Federer's tantrum about Novak's "lucky shot" at the US Open was far more disrespectful than anything Novak has alleged to have said about him.
oh this goes too far ... I just want to explain what I perceive in Tomic's attitude and thought that Djokofans could understand it better than others considering thier history. The fact that a Djokofan opened this thread and that another Djokofan accused me was also the reason why I started that.

Now I'm going to become a Djoko-hater for some , this goes too far, I give up.

At the moment, I'm a little bit irritated by some Djoko-fans, that's the only truth, but not about Djokovic, no : he's a clever and realistic guy

I never blamed Djokovic for those words and even praised him for distancing oneself from one's parents, if you fail to understand that, well

The big problem I see here is that people care too much about the stupidest sentences said in the media, thats' an usual problem in this forum

In reality, I think that MTForumers need much more reality-checks than players ... because players indeed have to deal with hard realities like losing, MTforumers are more about words and media

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hypnotize View Post
As far as Tomic's comments, he's young, being accused of being lazy and in a bit of a slump so he probably feels the needs to come out fighting. He may come across as a bit arrogant but there are many players who have said far worse. I'll never get over how keyboard warriors on forums are so desperate to feel "outraged" by the latest throw-away comment.
ah sorry I had just read the beginning and hadn't realized that actually you were the one mostly agreeing with me here ... on the main important topic.

Last edited by duong : 12-07-2012 at 12:27 PM.
duong is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote