MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - 2012 MTF Popularity Contest News Thread

View Single Post

Old 12-07-2012, 08:09 AM   #958
country flag HKz
Hakeem

HKz has a reputation beyond reputeHKz has a reputation beyond reputeHKz has a reputation beyond reputeHKz has a reputation beyond reputeHKz has a reputation beyond reputeHKz has a reputation beyond reputeHKz has a reputation beyond reputeHKz has a reputation beyond reputeHKz has a reputation beyond reputeHKz has a reputation beyond reputeHKz has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2012 MTF Popularity Contest News Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by tripwires View Post
Actually...me too.
Lol, don't mean to butt in, however, if it is weed you are talking about, well my wife can tell you that for a newbie, it is something you definitely want to try before you die. I smoked once in a while years ago, however, I stopped as soon as I started dating my wife. It was for no particular reason, just didn't want to spend money on it, wanted to rather spend it on my woman! But anyways, we were at a Halloween party just a little while ago, and she got drunk and she smoked just a bit and it didn't really do anything for her. So I suggested that I would go buy some and I would let her try it. (damn bong cost me like 50 bucks by itself -.-) but anyways, she tried it and she loved it, haha. And since I hadn't smoked in so long, it felt like I got high for the first time.

Long story short, definitely a fun and different feeling. I can't imagine getting high every day like some people, but for me I think maybe once a week when I have a good block of time while my son is asleep for the night is good enough for me.