MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Agassi, Ivanisevic, Roddick, Murray, Djokovic: How would you rank them on grass?

View Single Post

Old 12-07-2012, 02:16 AM   #56
heya

heya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Agassi, Ivanisevic, Roddick, Murray, Djokovic: How would you rank them on grass?

If it rocks the Fedfans' boat (Lindsay Blowhand se7en, etc.), yeah, Djokovic can't beat Gasquet, Lu, Tipsarevic and a teen Murray on grass.

Back on Earth, best to ugliest efforts:

Djokovic doesn't play much on grass. He doesn't like the surface and is able to improve on it.

Murray, the guy beat the Federer bitch in 2006.

Agassi lost to Srichaphan.
He lost to Roddick, the Fed bitch, on grass too.
He said: I feel like I willed myself to lose.

Ivanisevic only is slightly worse than Agassi.

He beat the Federer bitch. He won Wimbledon & retired with joy soon afterward. The cowardly Federer bitch can't feel too good about that.

Roddick. 5 Queen's club titles are similar to 5 Houston clay titles.
Sampras lost to him on "clay" but the grass star wouldn't remember that loss.

Saved match point on slower grass against Mahut. He
pretended his grass win in his farewell tour over Seppi was a shock. He can't beat anyone on his fave slower courts but people call him "better on lightning fast courts, athletic, underrated & competitive".
heya is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote