MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Agassi, Ivanisevic, Roddick, Murray, Djokovic: How would you rank them on grass?

View Single Post

Old 12-07-2012, 02:58 AM   #55
country flag End da Game

End da Game has a reputation beyond reputeEnd da Game has a reputation beyond reputeEnd da Game has a reputation beyond reputeEnd da Game has a reputation beyond reputeEnd da Game has a reputation beyond reputeEnd da Game has a reputation beyond reputeEnd da Game has a reputation beyond reputeEnd da Game has a reputation beyond reputeEnd da Game has a reputation beyond reputeEnd da Game has a reputation beyond reputeEnd da Game has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Agassi, Ivanisevic, Roddick, Murray, Djokovic: How would you rank them on grass?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BackhandDTL View Post
I believe you misunderstood me. I was saying Roddick lost to prime Federer late in the second week of Wimbledon on three occasions (2003, 2004, 2005), and once more when both players were past their prime (2009).

It's my fault for wording it poorly. I was trying to keep my post somewhat trimmed.

I agree that Roddick's form in 2004 was much better, as was Federer's. It amazes me when people allude to 2009 as Roddick's best form/best match just because the results were closer. For the majority of two and a half sets v. Roger in 2004, Roddick's aggression was otherworldly. Federer himself admitted that the rain really gave him a break against that Andy.
oh yeah I forgot they played in 2003
End da Game is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote