MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Agassi, Ivanisevic, Roddick, Murray, Djokovic: How would you rank them on grass?

View Single Post

Old 12-07-2012, 02:45 AM   #53
country flag End da Game

End da Game has a reputation beyond reputeEnd da Game has a reputation beyond reputeEnd da Game has a reputation beyond reputeEnd da Game has a reputation beyond reputeEnd da Game has a reputation beyond reputeEnd da Game has a reputation beyond reputeEnd da Game has a reputation beyond reputeEnd da Game has a reputation beyond reputeEnd da Game has a reputation beyond reputeEnd da Game has a reputation beyond reputeEnd da Game has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Agassi, Ivanisevic, Roddick, Murray, Djokovic: How would you rank them on grass?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BackhandDTL View Post
And this makes what of their 2009 encounter exactly? When Murray was an older, more well-developed, and established top player, but lost to Roddick in a tight four sets when both players were playing better than they did in '06 (arguably producing the match of the tournament in terms of quality).

And what of the fact that Murray has made it to all of one--yes, one--Wimbledon final wherein he lost to Olderer in four sets? Meanwhile, Roddick lost to prime Fed at the end of two weeks at Wimbledon on three separate occasions, and once more in 2009.

It's laughable that you're accusing people of basing their answers on nostalgia while you blatantly cherry-pick matches to suit your bullshit.
I wouldn't say 2009 wimbly was prime federer, but then again roddick wasn't at his prime either. I think his 2004 self was better.
End da Game is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote