MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Agassi, Ivanisevic, Roddick, Murray, Djokovic: How would you rank them on grass?

View Single Post

Old 12-07-2012, 02:02 AM   #50
country flag duong

duong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Agassi, Ivanisevic, Roddick, Murray, Djokovic: How would you rank them on grass?

Anyway the question was : how would you rank them on grass ?

not on quick grass, as many ones seemed to understand the question, not on slow grass as Alex99 thinks is the only surface where one can judge Djokovic,

one necessarily has to use one's imagination to guess how one player would have fared on the kind of grass he didn't play on,

and make a mixture.

Hence why overall I think that Agassi, who was just a little bit less good than Ivanisevic overall on quick grass, has to be ranked better than Ivanisevic overall because he would clearly be better than him on slow grass.

I ranked Murray higher than Ivanisevic, that's maybe a little bit too much imagination,

but for those who say "Djokovic has one Wimbledon title, Murray has not : fact" : it's really a big refusal to any kind of imagination ! Murray and Djokovic are only 25 for God's sake ! it's impossible to properly answer the Op's question without accepting one bit to use any imagination imo.