MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

View Single Post

Old 12-07-2012, 12:48 AM   #5084
country flag The Prince

The Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

Just wanted to have one last check in the thread before I went to sleep, and here I am replying.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
Night George!

I woke up in the morning and the Europeans are going to bed
I hope you're enjoying HK. Forgive me if I've asked before, but how long are you out there for?

Quote:
Originally Posted by star View Post
You should try some guy liner. I'm sure that would be a big hit at school.

This isn't as bad, but still quite embarrassing. Last weekend, I went for a haircut, and my mother suggested I should get some highlights done in my air. They turned out okay, quite subtle and natural, and I think they look pretty cool. However wouldn't believe the abuse I get for it at school during this past week, though. It's all friendly enough, but they don't appreciate the look.

Quote:
Originally Posted by savesthedizzle View Post
Night

Light stubble can be a good look
I prefer my younger look, personally, but the more mature look is more useful.

Okay, really AM going to bed now. Night all.
The Prince is offline View My Blog!