MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Agassi, Ivanisevic, Roddick, Murray, Djokovic: How would you rank them on grass?

View Single Post

Old 12-07-2012, 12:38 AM   #46
country flag Time Violation
Slacker

Time Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Agassi, Ivanisevic, Roddick, Murray, Djokovic: How would you rank them on grass?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mountaindewslave View Post
I actually would agree with this if say, had he won it in another year or in 2011 or something when his game didn't /// doesn't suit the surface at all, but in 2010 he really did beef that serve up and play very aggressive by his standards
Still his draw was one of the easiest recently and that's always nice to have; a couple of years more and everybody will remember the title and hardly anyone will remember the draws and such things.
“There’s so many athletes, tennis players around the world,” he continued, trying to put his life into some kind of perspective, “they want to be the best in what they do. They want to succeed. Many of them, they don’t succeed in the end. I’m fortunate to have this opportunity and succeed.”
Time Violation is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote