MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Gimpy vLove Shack vol. 3: featuring the 2012 PopCon winner and The Bulldog.

View Single Post

Old 12-07-2012, 12:20 AM   #1228
country flag The Prince

The Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Gimpy vLove Shack vol. 3: Cool young Brits hub + their bros.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tripwires View Post
<-- I'm sick.
Get well soon, my dear.

Quote:
Oh my god, I do the same thing. It's SO bad. Can you please get your act together and stop doing that?
If I got my act together and stopped doing 'it', then I just wouldn't be George, would I?

Quote:
It sounds from your posts that you have, or that something's about to happen. So did you?
I wish. No it was something slightly different to that. Well, actually a lot different. Too tired to explain now.

Quote:
Where's this 'somewhere special' and what's 'AS Level'?
I have no idea where this 'somewhere special' is, otherwise I would have specified, no?

AS exams are the first year exams in A levels. A2 exams are the second year exams in A levels. So I am in the first year of two.

Quote:
I am here to claim my prize.
I'm a baby of my word. However I'm too tired to have my mind picked at now, so maybe tomorrow or whenever really?

Quote:
Oh my god, a full hour? I'm so proud of you.
Thanks, I feel the pride, too. Maybe next week I will go for 90 minutes per day.

Quote:
I've been too busy being sick to do anything, though I did gather up the strength to meet my professor because I thought it would be really gimpy to cancel after emailing him at 3 am sounding desperate and asking if I could talk to him. I was 10 minutes late though.
Late! I'm always late, and I'm hardly ever sick. So go figure! Once again, hope you get better soon!
The Prince is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote