MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - 2012 MTF Popularity Contest News Thread

View Single Post

Old 12-07-2012, 12:13 AM   #948
country flag Smoke944

Smoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2012 MTF Popularity Contest News Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by tripwires View Post
No! It was bean sprouts and it smelled okay (okay it was slightly off but not overwhelmingly so) and I didn't want to waste it so I cooked it. Fuck I regret it now. Missed a party tonight and probably will miss class AND Winter Wonderland in Hyde Park tomorrow.

haha, did you learn your lesson?

Quote:
Why is that? It's pretty childish, yeah. And it's quite disgusting that the ping pong ball goes into the beer after rolling around the floor...

Completely agree. Having said that, most people here don't play by the real rules. They just put water in the cups and drink out of their own beer

Much more sanitary that way

Quote:
I'm just a noob.
We can fix this with enough mind-altering drugs in a short period of time
Smoke944 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote