MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

View Single Post

Old 12-07-2012, 12:09 AM   #5072
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bulldog View Post
I don't think it's particularly tasty or anything, but boy, it sure keeps me alert. I tried Red Bull before, but I just don't like the taste, so coffee is my main caffeine source, whenever I need it most.

Have you tried a very strong cup of earl grey tea? I find it even more lethal in keeping me awake than a cup of dark bold coffee!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProdigyEng View Post
GN Lee.
Joe. Welcome to the thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by star View Post
Do you ever go out to eat with someone and agree to share an order of French fries and then the other person without even asking dumps salt all over them?

I knew a guy who salted everything without tasting and said it was because he liked the flavor of fresh salt. He salted everything though -- even watermelon.
That's why I like to go to In&Out where I can request no salt on my fries, unlike other fast food place.

Quote:
I'm good, but full. Feel strange here being a newbie :P
You came at a busy time in the thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IncrediBale View Post
Oh yeah I stop talking about footballl cuz Raquel/star/Lee/Jess will be angry
I just skipped all the footy talk

Quote:

This is what I made in photoshop
Lee is offline View My Blog!