MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Gimpy vLove Shack vol. 3: featuring the 2012 PopCon winner and The Bulldog.

View Single Post

Old 12-07-2012, 01:01 AM   #1226
country flag tripwires

tripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Gimpy vLove Shack vol. 3: Cool young Brits hub + their bros.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bulldog View Post
When I said, 'anytime this year,' I was speaking figuratively, obviously.
<-- I'm sick.

Quote:
Yup, I get home at 3.30pm most days, and really struggle to get anything done, until it's really desperate, which is like at 1am.
Oh my god, I do the same thing. It's SO bad. Can you please get your act together and stop doing that?
Quote:
I'm interested to know why you think I've got together with someone.
It sounds from your posts that you have, or that something's about to happen. So did you?

Quote:
I'm definitely going to do some proper work next summer, and also I might go away on holiday with friends to somewhere special. Nothing's decided as of yet. AS level exams in the summer.
Where's this 'somewhere special' and what's 'AS Level'?

Quote:
Looks like I'm heading for a big win in PopCon, as well.
I am here to claim my prize.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bulldog View Post
Tripsy, I have great news for you. Today, I genuinely managed to get an hour's work done! I know, amazing, right? My brain really hurt afterwards, but I think that was a good sign.
Oh my god, a full hour? I'm so proud of you.

I've been too busy being sick to do anything, though I did gather up the strength to meet my professor because I thought it would be really gimpy to cancel after emailing him at 3 am sounding desperate and asking if I could talk to him. I was 10 minutes late though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naudio Spanlatine View Post
Yea you are right . My life has been so busy its crazy. Im still trying to balance myself by making time for my homework and hanging out in MTF. Which has been very hard.
Forget MTF; homework is more important.