MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - 2012 MTF Popularity Contest News Thread

View Single Post

Old 12-06-2012, 11:52 PM   #942
country flag tripwires

tripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2012 MTF Popularity Contest News Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nole Rules View Post
[center]Note: This is just for fun guys. I hope GSMnadal doesn't mind it.
Can't rep you for this. Made me laugh so hard. Good job.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Groove View Post
When sick, smoking usually cures, imo. Actually, you don't really get sick I don't, at least.
I have food poisoning...probably shouldn't have cooked expired food.

Quote:
Is this a bad thing?
singapore is known for being squeaky clean. It's good and bad. I am too tired to explain.

Quote:
A 63 seed making the Round of 16 is pretty rare, yes
Dee was wayyyy underseeded anyway.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Groove View Post
I don't really drink at all, really If I do it is with others, if at all. And no beer, unless pong, just liquor.
Beer pong. Played it for the first time during Halloween and it was um, very amusing.

Quote:
First smoke and drink. Then you can let your mind wander to the rest.
Cigarettes? Never. I hate tobacco and cigarettes. I drink sometimes but am not a fan of beer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by selyoink View Post
Wait so there is a Nole Fan and a Nole Rules? What is the difference between them?
Omg this is so funny.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bulldog View Post
One of them is male and one of them is female.
Very succinctly put.
"But certain interests of particular people are so important that it would be wrong - morally wrong - for the community to sacrifice those interests just to secure an overall benefit. Political rights mark off and protect these particularly important interests. A political right, we may say, is a trump over the kind of trade-off argument that normally justifies political action." - Ronald Dworkin (RIP)
tripwires is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote