MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - 2012 MTF Popularity Contest News Thread

View Single Post

Old 12-06-2012, 11:40 PM   #939
country flag Mark Lenders

Mark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2012 MTF Popularity Contest News Thread

My crushing defeat to Hewitt =Legend actually reminds me of Del Potro's loss to Hewitt in Wimbledon 2009.

-Delpo making his first huge Slam run in the previous big event, coming within a whisker of beating a GOAT candidate who had never won RG, but eventually the latter's experience and fitness prevailed.
-Me taking part in my first MTF contest, blasting through the draw until facing a candidate to GOAT MTF clown with no ACC title yet in Start da Game, getting off to a tremendous start but eventually losing by a hair.

Young upstart losing to legend en route to missing resumé piece. - check

-Del Potro getting a dose of reality, getting crushed by Hewitt in the next Slam, three routine sets.
-Mark Lenders getting routed by Hewitt =Legend in Popcon. 39-14.

Back to reality. - check

I hope the symmetry continues with me winning the next big event, and then breaking my wrist and beginning to type with only one hand.
Mark Lenders is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote