MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - 2012 MTF Popularity Contest News Thread

View Single Post

Old 12-06-2012, 10:45 PM   #886
country flag tripwires

tripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2012 MTF Popularity Contest News Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by 156mphserve View Post
It's not your fault. You voted for someone, no matter who you voted for you would have felt guilty, and if you abstained you would have felt guilty for the loser.

I don't blame anyone for voting against me, I've got no problem with it, sucks to lose but whatever, being mad at someone for voting against you is pretty childish and totally against the spirit of the contest.

Congrats arm, hope you win the thing

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnriqueIG8 View Post
Is anyone crying about it?
I wasn't talking about you.

I had to vote last minute because I fell asleep at 9 after coming back from my meeting with my prof. Before that I slept from 2.30 to 6 after coming back from class because I felt like hell. Pretty much wasn't online the whole day and the only reason I woke up was because I had to puke; otherwise, I would've missed this round of voting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Groove View Post
tripwires wants to smoke ganja. It is a great day in MTF history. Now once you actually do blaze, enjoy it with people you enjoy.
I'm just tired of doing the same shit all the time,

Quote:
Originally Posted by viruzzz View Post
This.

Have fun, enjoy the nice comments about you. That's what I do.

I never thought MTF had that nice opinion about me, it was the best thing I lived here.
Agreed.
"But certain interests of particular people are so important that it would be wrong - morally wrong - for the community to sacrifice those interests just to secure an overall benefit. Political rights mark off and protect these particularly important interests. A political right, we may say, is a trump over the kind of trade-off argument that normally justifies political action." - Ronald Dworkin (RIP)
tripwires is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote