MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - 2012 MTF Popularity Contest News Thread

View Single Post

Old 12-06-2012, 10:24 PM   #868
country flag Thanos
Banned!

Thanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2012 MTF Popularity Contest News Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Litotes View Post
I just remembered something - you were one of the 15 who nominated me for the contest. Why did you nominate someone you never heard of? I get tactical voting, giving votes to people because you don't like the opponent, but tactical nomination? That's a new one.
feldman votes tactically and nominated tactically. he takes this contest so seriously that he vote against the posters the genuinely like him. three of the last four winners withdrew while he only winner that stayed and is still complaining why he hasn't won again.
Thanos is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote