MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - 2012 MTF Popularity Contest News Thread

View Single Post

Old 12-06-2012, 03:42 PM   #792
country flag Litotes
ALT-0

Litotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2012 MTF Popularity Contest News Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bulldog View Post
If you keep it up, Markus, next year you'll be a top ten seed, easily. Yours was the most difficult match to vote on, I was going to feel bad either way, and I feel under pressure to abstain as little as possible.

I am positively surprised to see how many people voted for me over Doris. Thank you very much. I thought I was going to be given my marching orders in this round.
I'll try my best. I like it in here, very much so. If people like me as well that's a very nice bonus. And don't feel bad for voting against me

Of course you need to go on to meet Nole fan so you can try out being underdog as well as overdog
Litotes is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote