MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Gimpy vLove Shack vol. 3: featuring the 2012 PopCon winner and The Bulldog.

View Single Post

Old 12-06-2012, 03:07 PM   #1224
country flag The Prince

The Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Gimpy vLove Shack vol. 3: Cool young Brits hub + their bros.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tripwires View Post
Fine.

Too tired to come up with a better reply.
When I said, 'anytime this year,' I was speaking figuratively, obviously.

Quote:
Yeah, I know right? I can't even do one hour. I've put off emailing my professor from the time I got back (5 pm) to now (2 am).
Yup, I get home at 3.30pm most days, and really struggle to get anything done, until it's really desperate, which is like at 1am.

Quote:
Yes. Tell me NOW. NOW NOW NOW. *bangs fists on table*
I'm interested to know why you think I've got together with someone.

Quote:
Where are you going in the summer? Are you doing the A Levels next year?
I'm definitely going to do some proper work next summer, and also I might go away on holiday with friends to somewhere special. Nothing's decided as of yet. AS level exams in the summer.

Quote:
Oops too late. What's your favourite colour? I chose red because of the English flag.
My favourote colour is a shade of aqua blue, not disimilar to that of my eyes, my one redeeming feature when it comes to my looks.

Looks like I'm heading for a big win in PopCon, as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naudio Spanlatine View Post
Gosh i havent been here, either in so long, wtf is wrong with me
Hey Dee. Been deestroying the opposition in PopCon, eh?
The Prince is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote