MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Rafachat - vol. 79. Who cares about the AO? SA slam to start very soon! Bamos!

View Single Post

Old 12-06-2012, 03:43 PM   #3083
country flag Castafiore

Castafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafachat - vol. 79. Rafa to win the WSOP next year! Bamos! :rocker2:

Yesterday, I was watching a program about prison. A tv journalist went into one of our biggest prisons. He asked some of the prisoners if there's a certain hierarchy among prisoners.

I was curious to see if the image we get from movies and cop shows on tv and such match reality.

The hierarchy given (by a man who spent 7 years in prison for arson)
1. People with extensive knowledge about criminal law (to be able help out other prisoners with their case)
2. People with a good financial backing
3. Sports people, i.e. the physically strong

The ones at the bottom:
Sexual delinquents and in particular the pedophiles. The pedos are treated very badly: "they are likely to 'fall' in the shower room and get hurt".
Some prisoner there r_aped & killed a young boy. Apparently, he gets a thorough beating whenever other prisoners get a chance.

The attractive young men also often have a tougher life in jail.

---> pretty much matches the image given in movies and on tv.
Castafiore is offline View My Blog!