MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Rafachat - vol. 79. Who cares about the AO? SA slam to start very soon! Bamos!

View Single Post

Old 12-06-2012, 09:30 AM   #3068
country flag Castafiore

Castafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafachat - vol. 79. Rafa to win the WSOP next year! Bamos! :rocker2:

Yesterday, my godson was watching an Amazing Grace video on Youtube (a dedication to fallen soldiers in WWII in particular).

He asked me what it was about. I shortly explained that this particular video was to honor dead soldiers in WWII.
The boy looks at me for a moment, points at me, points at the sky and says "sis?"
Me: What do you mean?
Boy: Points at me again, points at sky again..."sis...dead"...points at the sky again.
Me: You mean my dead twin sister?
Boy: Nods. "sis"
Me: *looks puzzled" (I didn't even know he was aware that I had a twin sister)
Boy: "miss her?" *points to the sky, waves and blows a kiss up*
Me: I do.

The boy is something else, I'm telling you.
Castafiore is offline View My Blog!