MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - 2012 MTF Popularity Contest 4th Round

View Single Post

Old 12-06-2012, 07:37 AM   #36
country flag masterclass

masterclass has a reputation beyond reputemasterclass has a reputation beyond reputemasterclass has a reputation beyond reputemasterclass has a reputation beyond reputemasterclass has a reputation beyond reputemasterclass has a reputation beyond reputemasterclass has a reputation beyond reputemasterclass has a reputation beyond reputemasterclass has a reputation beyond reputemasterclass has a reputation beyond reputemasterclass has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2012 MTF Popularity Contest 4th Round

Hi all. I haven't taken an active part in these types of contests for various reasons, but I know for many they provide fun and diversion during the off season.
My thanks and appreciation to anyone who has voted for me and the nice comments.

In the year since I joined this site, I've seen that Mr. viruzzz is certainly one of the most creative and humorous posters on this site. He is very nice as well and doesn't attack people or players from what I've seen. He's a great fan of his players and the game. He is and should be very popular and has my respect and gratitude.

I'll make an exception to my usual non-participation and cast my only vote of the contest, and I encourage anyone who hasn't already voted to vote for
the masterclass choice - viruzzz.

Respectfully,
masterclass
masterclass is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote