MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Rafachat - vol. 79. Who cares about the AO? SA slam to start very soon! Bamos!

View Single Post

Old 12-06-2012, 07:10 AM   #3051
country flag Castafiore

Castafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafachat - vol. 79. Rafa to win the WSOP next year! Bamos! :rocker2:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corey Feldman View Post
GSM Brecel!

from 0-3 the phenom wins 6-4, into first ever QF
Not bad at 17. I hear that his opponent didn't take it too well.

---
Edit:
Lleyton Hewitt:
Quote:
“…. and Cruz my little boy, he runs around thinking he’s Rafa the whole time, so, he actually pleaded he wanted to come down into the Wimbledon locker-rooms during this year and I took him in there to meet Rafa, and he loved it and he got his autograph and spent a bit of time and now he’s asking to hit with Rafa at Melbourne Park. So we’ll see how it goes at one of my training sessions ….”

(found on VB)

Last edited by Castafiore : 12-06-2012 at 07:59 AM.
Castafiore is offline View My Blog!