MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Rising Francesco, volume 16 - Italian yummy yummy wonderland

View Single Post

Old 12-06-2012, 06:44 AM   #2407
country flag samanosuke

samanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rising Francesco, volume 16 - Italian yummy yummy wonderland

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corey Feldman View Post

you know when United won 1999 title they had Barca and Bayern in the group

anyway, i dont want Madrid ... but at this rate any team who was 2nd would beat us apart from maybe Celtic

remember the 2003 MU-Madrid QF, old Ronaldo's hat trick at old trafford, the MU fans applauded him
yep, and from then you are getting groups like this year . don't think RM and United will play anyway, Madrid will get Bayern or Juve. It's really big advatage to be first, Madrid is the only nightmare oponent to get, all others are must win matches. I mean Shahtar or Porto are obviously great teams but you can't compare them with RM .

Yep, Fenomeno is my favorite player of all team and that's one of my favorite games of him. He is the best player which I have seen in my life