MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - 2012 MTF Popularity Contest 4th Round

View Single Post

Old 12-06-2012, 07:19 AM   #34
country flag Naudio Spanlatine
I wanna taste u.

Location: Lust and/or Love of fire. My heaven has awaited me.
Naudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2012 MTF Popularity Contest 4th Round

Quote:
Originally Posted by viruzzz View Post
Awww, you can be so cute.

I imagined you thinking all this time this hard choice.
Really concentrated in making your choice. If anyone would knocked your rooms' door it'd be like "NOT NOW!!!"

Sorry Dee, I thought that was so cute and hilarious

Actually i thought i was gonna have a nervous breakdown and my baby niece was crying and i was going crazy and all types of shit . I was trying to work on my project so i dont have to think too hard and too much.

To be honest, i hate making choices period, i know its just a contest but to me this is like kinda maybe sort of life or death in a mental way. Im a very nice girl, but when it comes to my friends going against each other, its like i know im gonna heal this person's wound but yet leave the other wounded.

Im glad you thought it was cute , i mean im just being honest here, this round is just shady in so many ways but ill get use to it