MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Johnny Mac: Fed, Djokovic should let emotions out

View Single Post

Old 12-06-2012, 03:57 AM   #47
country flag Yolita

Yolita has a reputation beyond reputeYolita has a reputation beyond reputeYolita has a reputation beyond reputeYolita has a reputation beyond reputeYolita has a reputation beyond reputeYolita has a reputation beyond reputeYolita has a reputation beyond reputeYolita has a reputation beyond reputeYolita has a reputation beyond reputeYolita has a reputation beyond reputeYolita has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Johnny Mac: Fed, Djokovic should let emotions out

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whiznot View Post
There might be a good point here. It often seems that the chumminess between the top guys takes an edge of the competition. The year's most fun match was Rosol over Rafa where there was bitter contention. At times I miss Connors who personally despised whoever was on the other side of the net. All this love and respect gets a bit old.
I agree, and that's why the most compelling rivalry is Djokovic/Federer. Not only for the quality of their matches, they bring out the best in each other, but also because it's quite clear that they have never liked each other. There are fireworks every time they play. Great stuff...