MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Gimpy vLove Shack vol. 3: featuring the 2012 PopCon winner and The Bulldog.

View Single Post

Old 12-06-2012, 01:06 AM   #1219
country flag tripwires

tripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Gimpy vLove Shack vol. 3: Cool young Brits hub + their bros.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bulldog View Post
I'm as patient as they come. You may take your time, but any time this year would be nice.
Fine.

Too tired to come up with a better reply.

Quote:
I have that problem, too. Even if I'm not posting, I'm usually reading MTF. I need to lock it sometimes and get down to a solid hour's work.
Yeah, I know right? I can't even do one hour. I've put off emailing my professor from the time I got back (5 pm) to now (2 am).

Quote:
Whoa. Whoa. You're so eager to know, aren't you?
Yes. Tell me NOW. NOW NOW NOW. *bangs fists on table*

Quote:
Next year's exams will be much tougher, and I think I might be going away for a long time during the summer.
Where are you going in the summer? Are you doing the A Levels next year?

Quote:
If I win this round, I will reveal all. So you better get campaigning on my behalf, if you still want to know.

Seriously, I'm not that bothered by what happens. So there's no need to campaign, in fact, I'd rather you didn't!
Oops too late. What's your favourite colour? I chose red because of the English flag.
"But certain interests of particular people are so important that it would be wrong - morally wrong - for the community to sacrifice those interests just to secure an overall benefit. Political rights mark off and protect these particularly important interests. A political right, we may say, is a trump over the kind of trade-off argument that normally justifies political action." - Ronald Dworkin (RIP)
tripwires is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote