MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Football Zone

Thread: Football Zone
View Single Post

Old 12-06-2012, 12:13 AM   #3504
country flag The Prince

The Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Football Zone

Quote:
Originally Posted by selyoink View Post
Justice done, Chelsea eliminated. Two years in a row that England has lost two teams in group stages.

Would've preferred to see Benfica and Cluj go through over Celtic and Galatasary but in the end they are all irrelevant.

Bayern, Dortmund, Barca, Real Madrid and Juve are the 5 teams capable of winning it in my opinion. Maybe Man U or PSG with a ton of luck.
Can't be bothered to dig out the quotation from about thirty pages back, but selyoink, I definitely recall you predicting Shakhtar and Juventus would go through, and I think you made it after Matchday one. Kudos. You were absolutely right.

I agree about your top five. Can't see PSG winning it, even with a ton of luck, the Mancs could, given the experience a lot of the squad has of winning trophies, but the five you mentioned first are the main contenders.

Hoping Dortmund or Juve win, just for something different to what we've been exposed to in the last few years.
The Prince is offline View My Blog!