MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - 2012 MTF Popularity Contest News Thread

View Single Post

Old 12-05-2012, 11:58 PM   #733
country flag Lopez

Lopez has a reputation beyond reputeLopez has a reputation beyond reputeLopez has a reputation beyond reputeLopez has a reputation beyond reputeLopez has a reputation beyond reputeLopez has a reputation beyond reputeLopez has a reputation beyond reputeLopez has a reputation beyond reputeLopez has a reputation beyond reputeLopez has a reputation beyond reputeLopez has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2012 MTF Popularity Contest News Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orka_n View Post
You legend. You better post some pictures come wedding time.
Perhaps

Quote:
Originally Posted by tripwires View Post
So sweet. When is the wedding?

I think she's pushing him in the right direction. I hope so; they are so cute together. Oh her boyfriend went with me and another friend to watch Roger practise at the WTF and he was so excited when he said something to Roger in Swiss-German (he and my friend are both Swiss-Germans) and Roger looked up at him.
Not decided yet but probably in 2 years time or something, once we're more stable financially.

Good to hear that things are moving to the right direction! Swiss-German is really difficult, I speak pretty good German and it's just really tough to understand for me at least . I'm going to the AO next year, hope I see Roger there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tripwires View Post
Apocalypse
lol, who will beat him? Wawrinka? Berdych? Gulbis? Rosol? Federer?

Only Del Potro can take him out before the semis, and he won't. Nadal is winning the AO, bet your house on it.
Somewhere out there, there is a homeless person who once took betting advice from GSMnadal
Lopez is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote