MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Gimpy vLove Shack vol. 3: featuring the 2012 PopCon winner and The Bulldog.

View Single Post

Old 12-05-2012, 11:56 PM   #1217
country flag The Prince

The Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Gimpy vLove Shack vol. 3: Cool young Brits hub + their bros.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tripwires View Post
I can, and I will. I just need some time.
I'm as patient as they come. You may take your time, but any time this year would be nice.

Quote:
Really need to NOT open MTF 5 minutes after closing it.
I have that problem, too. Even if I'm not posting, I'm usually reading MTF. I need to lock it sometimes and get down to a solid hour's work.

Quote:
Are you about to get together with someone? Who is it? What is she like? Tell meeeee.
Whoa. Whoa. You're so eager to know, aren't you?

Quote:
Why don't you think you'll be as active here next year?
Next year's exams will be much tougher, and I think I might be going away for a long time during the summer.

Quote:
Maybe I will vote for you. That depends on how willing you are to help me solve the puzzle referred to above.
If I win this round, I will reveal all. So you better get campaigning on my behalf, if you still want to know.

Seriously, I'm not that bothered by what happens. So there's no need to campaign, in fact, I'd rather you didn't!
The Prince is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote