MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - 2012 MTF Popularity Contest News Thread

View Single Post

Old 12-05-2012, 11:41 PM   #719
country flag tripwires

tripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2012 MTF Popularity Contest News Thread

Thanos' reason for voting arm.

Quote:
Originally Posted by arm View Post
Nope. When we meet next season I will show my ID and you can find out about my first name
When are we meeting?

Quote:
Curiosity
Hehehehehehehe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lopez View Post
Indeed this is my current relationship status if anyone's interested . Been together with my GF/fiancé for 6 years now, though the engagement is quite fresh.
Six years and you're marrying her. What a guy. One of my friends was telling me over dinner that she's been with her boyfriend for 5 years and he's still not sure whether he wants to get married. She's older than me so it sucks being in her situation.

This round of PopCon sucks. I'm probably abstaining from most matches except my own.
"But certain interests of particular people are so important that it would be wrong - morally wrong - for the community to sacrifice those interests just to secure an overall benefit. Political rights mark off and protect these particularly important interests. A political right, we may say, is a trump over the kind of trade-off argument that normally justifies political action." - Ronald Dworkin (RIP)
tripwires is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote