MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Gimpy vLove Shack vol. 3: featuring the 2012 PopCon winner and The Bulldog.

View Single Post

Old 12-06-2012, 12:38 AM   #1215
country flag The Prince

The Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Gimpy vLove Shack vol. 3: Cool young Brits hub + their bros.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tripwires View Post
Too many puzzles and my brain is too tired to process this. I can't even remember what exactly I was fishing for in the first place. Can you string it together for me?
If you can't solve the puzzle, you don't deserve to know.

Quote:
That's a terrible student though. The real trip needs to change. (Still on the same page of my article. )
It takes skill to spend over an hour on the same page. Nothing particularly wrong with it, though.

Quote:
Is this related to your secret? What is ittttt.
Shhhhhhhhh.

Quote:
You'll never know. You are more active here than Doris.

This round of PopCon is just brutal. I'm probably gonna abstain for most matches except mine.
I know exactly where it's going, it's going her way. She's just too nice not to vote for. The people who like me will abstain, and those who don't know me or don't like me will surely vote for her, as she's a legend on here.

I'm happy that I got to round four on my debut. Next year, I will go further, well, probably not, because I don't think I'll be as active next year.
The Prince is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote