MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Gimpy vLove Shack vol. 3: featuring the 2012 PopCon winner and The Bulldog.

View Single Post

Old 12-05-2012, 11:31 PM   #1214
country flag tripwires

tripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Gimpy vLove Shack vol. 3: Cool young Brits hub + their bros.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bulldog View Post
Yeah, my next suggestion was for you to think about my situation. Where I am in life. I know you went through this stage decades ago, but you must remember what went on? As a matter of fact, two out of the three things you said, are heavily involved.
Too many puzzles and my brain is too tired to process this. I can't even remember what exactly I was fishing for in the first place. Can you string it together for me?

Quote:
Good, I like the real tripwires a lot. The one that leaves essays to the last minute, and gets frustrated by my teasing and playfulness.
That's a terrible student though. The real trip needs to change. (Still on the same page of my article. )

Quote:
I would say something good has been happening for weeks, but the good feelings are only now beginning to bubble up to the surface.
Is this related to your secret? What is ittttt.

Quote:
I just realised that I'm going to get my arse handed to me in this next round of PopCon.
You'll never know. You are more active here than Doris.

This round of PopCon is just brutal. I'm probably gonna abstain for most matches except mine.
"But certain interests of particular people are so important that it would be wrong - morally wrong - for the community to sacrifice those interests just to secure an overall benefit. Political rights mark off and protect these particularly important interests. A political right, we may say, is a trump over the kind of trade-off argument that normally justifies political action." - Ronald Dworkin (RIP)
tripwires is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote