MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Gimpy vLove Shack vol. 3: featuring the 2012 PopCon winner and The Bulldog.

View Single Post

Old 12-05-2012, 10:42 PM   #1213
country flag The Prince

The Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Gimpy vLove Shack vol. 3: Cool young Brits hub + their bros.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tripwires View Post
You know how you can make it up to me.
The door is open for you.

Quote:
Yes, that, and I'm clueless as to what you're referring to exactly. Is it about family? Friends? Girls?
Yeah, my next suggestion was for you to think about my situation. Where I am in life. I know you went through this stage decades ago, but you must remember what went on? As a matter of fact, two out of the three things you said, are heavily involved.

Quote:
I am the real tripwires because I've been looking at the same page of my Marx article for the past hour or so with no progress; on the other hand, my MTF post count keeps increasing.
Good, I like the real tripwires a lot. The one that leaves essays to the last minute, and gets frustrated by my teasing and playfulness.

Quote:
Yay! Did anything wonderful happen today?
I would say something good has been happening for weeks, but the good feelings are only now beginning to bubble up to the surface.

I just realised that I'm going to get my arse handed to me in this next round of PopCon.
The Prince is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote