MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Gimpy vLove Shack vol. 3: featuring the 2012 PopCon winner and The Bulldog.

View Single Post

Old 12-05-2012, 09:03 PM   #1205
country flag The Prince

The Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Gimpy vLove Shack vol. 3: Cool young Brits hub + their bros.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IncrediBale View Post
Have thumb in plaster
Get well soon, Dominic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tripwires View Post
I still haven't forgotten what you owe me.
What do I 'owe' you? As far as I remember, it's nothing.

Quote:
No, because you would have told me those secrets, and you know that I know your secrets.

Now, spill.
Trust me, you would feel guilty after knowing them.

I have many many things that I keep hidden. It's up to you to ask about anything in particular, then maybe you'll get an answer.

Quote:
Me too.

At the same time, there's something intuitively not right about doing nothing and letting 5 people die too.
When it's guaranteed that somebody is going to die, I don't think anything is really 'right', is it?

Quote:
I don't know why the example uses a fat man. My prof just made some cute face and said that if he's not fat, you'd have to throw yourself onto the tracks. Not sure if he was serious or joking, but the fact that the man you'd throw onto the tracks is fat isn't meant to influence your approach to the problem.
Well the fact that he is fat will influence people. Just as it would if it was a dwarf, or a disabled person. We are more likely to sacrifice people who aren't normal.

Quote:
Hahaha really?
Oh, if only you could hear my voice, if only you could hear the tone. Then maybe you wouldn't need to ask such a question. I'm not answering this. I'm leaving it for you to decide.
The Prince is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote