MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Gimpy vLove Shack vol. 3: featuring the 2012 PopCon winner and The Bulldog.

View Single Post

Old 12-05-2012, 09:53 PM   #1202
country flag tripwires

tripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Gimpy vLove Shack vol. 3: Cool young Brits hub + their bros.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bulldog View Post
It was worth a try, wasn't it.
I still haven't forgotten what you owe me.

Quote:
So, the that leads on to my next question. Would you feel guilty knowing all the weird and wonderful secrets that I have, even if I knew you had access to the knowledge?
No, because you would have told me those secrets, and you know that I know your secrets.

Now, spill.

Quote:
I would do nothing. I don't want to be responsible for someone dying. Even if it saves four lives, the one life that was taken was resulting from direction actions that I myself would have taken.
Me too.

At the same time, there's something intuitively not right about doing nothing and letting 5 people die too.

Quote:
In this one, I wouldn't dare do anything. The way that the scenario has been worded and constructed seems to single out fat people as the the best type of people to sacrifice. It gives people the chance to exercise their prejudice.
I don't know why the example uses a fat man. My prof just made some cute face and said that if he's not fat, you'd have to throw yourself onto the tracks. Not sure if he was serious or joking, but the fact that the man you'd throw onto the tracks is fat isn't meant to influence your approach to the problem.

Quote:
I feel really guilty sometimes. Like when I didn't vote for you in PopCon.
Hahaha really?

Quote:
Originally Posted by IncrediBale View Post
I have d*ck of classmate and he decide it is good idea to twist it...
That's really childish. Where was Sam to defend you when you needed him.