MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

View Single Post

Old 12-05-2012, 05:32 PM   #4932
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corey Feldman View Post
Why are you out walking ?
stay home on the couch and watch NBA or your downtown abbey thing
You know why.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
I spot an UNIGLO store in a shopping mall today (I was in two shopping malls today) and of course, I had to go and take a look at the clothes there and tried on the jacket that Nole wore. It is really warm and light with a price tag of HK$699. Too warm for me though but I bought a T-shirt for $79.

When I exchange my USD to HK$ the other day, the rate was USD1=HK$7.712

Also, I need my coffee fix so I went to McDonald for a small cup of hot coffee and it's HK$12. What makes me really : was the next guy order a breakfast meal and it only cost him $13. Later the day, I was in McCafe and had a cappucino which was also $12 and I will have a free coffee if I buy 3 more from McCafe

Still no pictures for Xmas lights
After reading about the typhoon, I'm glad the rain only prevents pics of Christmas lights
star is offline View My Blog!