MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

View Single Post

Old 12-05-2012, 04:32 PM   #4932
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corey Feldman View Post
Why are you out walking ?
stay home on the couch and watch NBA or your downtown abbey thing
You know why.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
I spot an UNIGLO store in a shopping mall today (I was in two shopping malls today) and of course, I had to go and take a look at the clothes there and tried on the jacket that Nole wore. It is really warm and light with a price tag of HK$699. Too warm for me though but I bought a T-shirt for $79.

When I exchange my USD to HK$ the other day, the rate was USD1=HK$7.712

Also, I need my coffee fix so I went to McDonald for a small cup of hot coffee and it's HK$12. What makes me really : was the next guy order a breakfast meal and it only cost him $13. Later the day, I was in McCafe and had a cappucino which was also $12 and I will have a free coffee if I buy 3 more from McCafe

Still no pictures for Xmas lights
After reading about the typhoon, I'm glad the rain only prevents pics of Christmas lights
star is online now View My Blog!