MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Bernard Tomic SLAMMED by Rafter, Masur - may be left out of Davis Cup

View Single Post

Old 12-05-2012, 01:57 PM   #111
country flag duong

duong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Bernard Tomic SLAMMED by Rafter, Masur - may be left out of Davis Cup

good news for Tomic not to have to play in Taiwan after the Australian open.

And as for money I guess he depends much more on sponsors than on the federation's help.

I think all that is not important (except that the Australian federation and old stars think they have too much influence ) : Tomic has many more important concerns at the moment than this "suspension".

Maybe going away from Australia and practising and living elsewhere would be the best for him (including probably that it would cut him from some local "pleasure temptations").

As for Australian Federation staff, if their two best players at the moment (the first one having just had his best year and reached top-50) are considered as "unprofessional" and then are not selected in Davis cup, that's their problem for their Davis cup team. They'd better wish Hewitt will be fit and Lu Yen Hsun will not take part in Taiwan, fortunately for them I think Lu has not taken part in previous DC ties, that's also probably a reason why the Australian staff takes such decisions.

Last edited by duong : 12-05-2012 at 02:05 PM.
duong is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote