MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Interesting/entertaining moments involving Hawkeye and Line Calls

View Single Post

Old 12-05-2012, 01:26 PM   #22
country flag Sophitia36

Sophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Interesting/entertaining moments involving Hawkeye and Line Calls

That was a pretty unusual challenge, Roddick challenging his own serve because he hoped that would cancel Ferrer's return

Quote:
Originally Posted by asmazif View Post
This entirely needless Murray tantrum is a classic (same match as the sweaty palm double take handshake):
]
Thanks that really made me laugh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by asmazif View Post
the obvious epic use of resources.

Wow, total lack of class from Gonzalez... I know he was right and must have been angry, but his attitude was still absolutely terrible

I'm quite surprised at the amount of bad language they use while talking to the umpires. I don't mind swearing much, especially if they're swearing at no one in particular, and just venting their frustration, I actually find it funny. But when they're talking to the umpire... "That's a shitty decision", "you have to fuck up the match", "what the fuck is that"... I'm really surprised that they don't get a warning for that. For me it's really rude to talk to a person like that.

Safin got angry a lot and sometimes went overboard, but for some reason I find it funnier. Maybe he doesn't use such bad language, or maybe he does and I just didn't hear
Sophitia36 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote