MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

View Single Post

Old 12-05-2012, 04:41 AM   #4917
country flag Chirag
Federer fan forever

Chirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by savesthedizzle View Post
My parents

My dad is out of work lately, he had surgery last week, so he will go back to loving him instead
Bandit knows the ways around the house it seems

Quote:
Originally Posted by savesthedizzle View Post
I really must go out west at some point. I've never really been anywhere with these landscapes
I need to go to the west too . What is the best time to visit those places . I would hate to come there during summer because the heat would get to me a lot . I hate the heat a lot . I prefer the cold and the winter
Chirag is offline View My Blog!