MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

View Single Post

Old 12-05-2012, 02:17 AM   #4911
country flag Chirag
Federer fan forever

Chirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

Lee HK is reminding me of India a lot We are neighbours for a reason

Quote:
Originally Posted by savesthedizzle View Post
Yeah, he was on sale for like $399 and then they gave us another $100 off Ridiculous. Because when we took him in the play room to meet him and such he was so playful and so lovable I don't know who would pass him up. He started giving me kisses instantly

In fact that's why we became interested in him. I was looking at him in his little cage and he came right over to the glass and started licking the glass where my face was so much love to give
I feel so bad that such an adorable dog could go onto sale And did you spend 299 bucks to get him I feel so bad to think how many days he would have spent in the shop waiting for a loving owner to buy him . He must be so lucky you came up to buy him .

He sure knows how to win your heart though
Chirag is offline View My Blog!