MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

View Single Post

Old 12-04-2012, 11:41 PM   #4907
country flag The Prince

The Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
It's convenient for my cousins. They love to play mahjong together. This way, even a typhoon shuts down the city won't stop them getting together. Their children will also live near by so very handy babysitters with grandparents Even these days, most hire domestic maids to look after the kids, it's nice to have the grandparents around to keep an eye on everything.
I remember when my mother sold our last house. The buyers were related to the next door neighbours.

As much as I love my brother, I couldn't imagine living with my family in a house next door to his.

Different cultures, different ways of living. It's cool to have a network of people (family) who will do favours for free, instead of having to hire people to babysit.
The Prince is offline View My Blog!