MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Rafachat - vol. 79. Who cares about the AO? SA slam to start very soon! Bamos!

View Single Post

Old 12-04-2012, 03:58 PM   #3018
country flag MariaV

MariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafachat - vol. 79. Rafa to win the WSOP next year! Bamos! :rocker2:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castafiore View Post
People underestimate your trolling skills, Maria.
It was seen as an honest vote, not a stunt.
No comment. But I guess so.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castafiore View Post
This somehow reminds me: a couple of days ago, I asked star why she no longer graces us with her presence and the oelewapper flat-out ignored my pm while I've seen her post on MTF since. If she's miffed about something, I have no clue why.
---> Continuing my "How to make friends on MTF and keep them" research work for the bestselling book I plan to write.
Maybe it's just what Evita said that she forgot to reply. I really hope she wasn't offended by anything. I miss her cat & nature stories. We have tons of snow already and no roads cleaned, oh joy! x100000000000
That Xmas tree, Hilde -
Lemme find a pic of our Xmas tree later, gotta go now.