MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Rafachat - vol. 79. Who cares about the AO? SA slam to start very soon! Bamos!

View Single Post

Old 12-04-2012, 01:31 PM   #3006
country flag Castafiore

Castafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafachat - vol. 79. Rafa to win the WSOP next year! Bamos! :rocker2:

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Evita- View Post
Hilde, how did it turn out with those tickets? Were you able to cancel them? That is definitely one crappy ticket ordering system
hmmmpft...their phone line has been busy all day long and they still haven't replied to my email.

So, I'll just accept that I bought 4 tickets and avoid that particular ticket service from now on + spread the news about their crappy service.
--> Me, vindictive? What gives you that idea.

Quote:
Sometimes I read a PM when I'm busy and then just forget to reply
hmmm...could be the case, I guess.
Castafiore is offline View My Blog!