MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Rafachat - vol. 79. Who cares about the AO? SA slam to start very soon! Bamos!

View Single Post

Old 12-04-2012, 01:16 PM   #3005
country flag -Evita-
Come on, Ernest!

-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafachat - vol. 79. Rafa to win the WSOP next year! Bamos! :rocker2:

It's an easy answer about the pop contest. The only time it was good was when I ran it

Hi Peta

Hilde, how did it turn out with those tickets? Were you able to cancel them? That is definitely one crappy ticket ordering system

Quote:
This somehow reminds me: a couple of days ago, I asked star why she no longer graces us with her presence and the oelewapper flat-out ignored my pm while I've seen her post on MTF since. If she's miffed about something, I have no clue why.
---> Continuing my "How to make friends on MTF and keep them" research work for the bestselling book I plan to write.
Sometimes I read a PM when I'm busy and then just forget to reply