MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Attention Seeker Thread. - Apocalypse Now..... Enlightenment Tomorrow.

View Single Post

Old 12-04-2012, 09:58 AM   #4438
country flag tripwires

tripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Attention Seeker Thread. - Happy Holidays!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilovetheblues_86 View Post
I appreacite the effort, Trips, but I fear that your signature is having bad luck in pop con according to the previous poster in there.
According to the previous poster there the posters that I support are mugs so the bad luck is inherent in them...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilovetheblues_86 View Post
Kat_YYZ but I was only trying to create stupid naive posts to get sympathetic votes. mwaha. I am so mean.
Oh my god I didn't know that you're playing Kat next round. This is awkward...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hewitt =Legend View Post
Haha, it was a Monday night mate, I'm not a raging alcoholic... Although, it was the last Monday of the week...
Really?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hewitt =Legend View Post
Have we gone over why trips chose that username? I feel like we have but I can barely remember what I have for breakfast these days.. What does Tripwires mean? Did you have a nasty fall the day you signed up to MTF?
Quote:
Originally Posted by JayR View Post
Must've, but I can't remember either. While we wait for the triptastic one to enlighten us, I must go and get my dodgy barnet chopped.

My username is as old as the song.

Nice to see you here, Ann. I have to go for a boring class soon.
"But certain interests of particular people are so important that it would be wrong - morally wrong - for the community to sacrifice those interests just to secure an overall benefit. Political rights mark off and protect these particularly important interests. A political right, we may say, is a trump over the kind of trade-off argument that normally justifies political action." - Ronald Dworkin (RIP)
tripwires is offline View My Blog!